Lessons in Life: The 20 D’s of Happy Living
1. DEVELOPED A RELAXED, joyful attitude toward life.
2. Develop a spirit of kindness.
3. Don’t quarrel with anyone. You can agree with your adversary.
4. Don’t let calamities or world disasters destroy your spirit.
5. Don’t be afraid of the notion that you may fall—God will catch you.
6. Don’t be saddened by God’s rod of correction.
7. Don’t try to prove you are perfectly right. We are not infallible.
8. Don’t be fooled by flattery.
9. Don’t believe everything you hear.
10. Don’t brag on yourself.
11. Don’t be envious of the prosperity of others.
12. Don’t covet riches. And if you get riches, don’t trust in them.
13. Don’t ever co-sign any notes or loans.
14. Don’t get addicted to sleep.
15. Don’t hoard food.
16. Don’t let your appetites control you.
17. Don’t judge anyone by appearances or by what he believes.
18. Don’t lie on your bed at night fretting about problems.
19. Don’t rush into things—go slow and be sure.
20. Don’t trust your own plans or wisdom. Consult God’s will.
*For more lessons in life, search the phrase “lessons in life” through OurHappySchool.com’s own search engine.
How to cite this article:
“Lessons in Life: The 20 D’s of Happy Living” @ www.OurHappySchool.com