Lessons in Life: The 10 L’s of a Balanced Life
1. LEARN TO BE content with what you have.
2. Learn the true meaning of life and fulfill it.
3. Learn the secrets to long life. Exercise and eat healthily.
4. Learn the horrific consequences of immoral acts.
5. Learn to shut up and listen.
6. Learn to take reproof, advice, criticism.
7. Learn to weigh all conversation before answering.
8. Learn to save.
9. Learn from your past mistakes.
10. Learn to ‘stop, look, and listen’.
*For more lessons in life, search the phrase “lessons in life” through OurHappySchool.com’s own search engine.
How to cite this article:
“Lessons in Life: The 10 L’s of a Balanced Life”