10 Commandments in Human Relations
1. SPEAK TO PEOPLE – There is nothing as nice as a cheerful word of greeting.
2. SMILE AT PEOPLE – It takes 65 muscles to frown, only 15 to smile.
3. CALL PEOPLE BY NAME – The sweetest music to anyone’s ear is the sound of his own name.
4. BE FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL – Be ready to extend a helping hand, especially to your friends.
5. BE CORDIAL – Speak and act as if everything you do were a genuine pleasure.
6. BE GENUINELY INTERESTED IN PEOPLE – You can like everybody if you try.
7. BE GENEROUS WITH PRAISE – CAUTIOUS WITH CRITICISM
8. BE CONSIDERATE WITH FEELINGS OF OTHERS – It will be appreciated.
9. BE THOUGHTFUL OF THE OPINION OF OTHERS – There are usually three sides to a controversy – yours, the other fellow’s, and the right one.
10. BE ALERT TO GIVE SERVICE – What counts most in life is what we do for others and for God.
Refer these to your siblings/children/younger friends:
To see how our MODERN ELearning Reviewers work, please try this 5-item sample: