This is an article contributed by a housewife from San Juan City, Philippines who is happily married for 5 years and blessed with a 4-year old daughter. (You, too, can have your articles published here. Send them through e-mail to OurHappySchool@yahoo.com.)
... 1. Never be angry at the same time.
2. Never yell at each other unless the house is on fire.
3. If one of you has to win an argument, let it be your love.
4. If you love to criticize, do it lovingly.
5. Never bring up mistakes of the past.
6. Neglect the whole world rather than each other ...